Our Travel Triangle is the perfect solution to carry small items on your keychain. It was originally designed as a secure way to carry a spinning top. Besides spinning tops, our customers have also used these to carry tinder while camping, 1/4" steel slingshot ammo while hunting, and even to hold a few treats while walking the dog.
- Handcrafted with our Honey Tan bridle leather
- Features hand-pressed steel eyelets and snaps
- Each Travel Triangle is cut, burnished, and edge-painted by hand in our Texas workshop.
- Fits a C.D. Peterson 1/2" Spinning Top without needing to add the stem hole.
- Fits a C.D. Peterson 5/8" Spinning Top without needing to add the stem hole.
- Fits a C.D. Peterson 3/4" Spinning Top - NEEDS the stem hole.
- Fits 6 U.S. dimes
- Fits 8 Ibuprofen Pills
- Inherently, all full-grain leather has variations in shade, marks, and grain.
- Due to the customized nature of our products, each item is made to order while we try to maintain a small stock of our most popular items. It may take up to 10 business days before your item is shipped.
- Since the Travel Triangle is crafted out of a single piece of full-grain leather, the steel back of the snaps are exposed internally. The exposed metal could cause your items to get scratched. Scratches can be avoided by wrapping your item in a microfiber cloth.
- Break In Period: Several weeks
- Covered by our 25 Year Warranty