USA Pocket Top - Copper
$ 40.00 $ 35.00
This pocket top is struck from pure copper and weighs in at 1.8 ounces. It measures 2¾ inches from California to Maine and is ⅛ of an inch thick. The top spins around the geographic center of the contiguous United States, near Lebanon, KS.
Perfectly balanced on a silicon nitride ceramic contact point for maximum spin times, the hard ceramic point is swaged in place and permanently attached. Softer spin points will wear and flatten, eventually reducing spin times. The spinner is bent slightly concave for easier spinning and to clear most spin stations.
- Average spin time is 2-3 minutes
- The USA Pocket Top has been finished with an even, weathered finish so scuffing and scratches won’t show if you choose to add it to your everyday carry and keep it in your pocket or bag.
- To achieve spin times over 4 minutes, you will need the right surface and lots of practice
- Spinning base is not included
- Due to the nature of the manufacturing process you pocket top may have some minor scratches and blemishes.
- Warranty: None